1. You can correctly pronounce Tierrasanta, La Jolla, Rancho Penesquitos, San Ysidro, Otay Mesa, Jamul, and El Cajon, and know where they are.
2. There are four distinct seasons: Summer, Not Quite Summer, Almost Summer, and oh, Hey look it's summer again.
3. Your high school had a surf team.
4. Chula-juana is a real town, as well as San Yskidrow, Spun Alley, and Nasty City.
5. Your house is worth more than some small countries.
6. You know what MB, OB, and PB st and for.
7. Every street name is either in Spanish or Spanish related, and you're surprised when other areas don't have this.
8. You can determine the accuracy of someone's "I'm ghetto" claim by knowing their high school. for example: El Camino H.S., or Crawford H.S.
9. You see weather forecasts for four different climate zones in the same county, and aren't remotely surprised.
10. You've gone to Mt. Helix in July and know you still need a jacket.
11. You remember going to "The Cross" on Mt. Helix for Easter services. 60 degrees is COLD!
12. You've tailgated at Qualcomm Stadium, and for bonus points, also tailgated when it was Jack Murphy Stadium, and San diego Stadium.
13. You know that "Charge!" doesn't refer to a credit card.
14. You remember going downtown via Federal Blvd. before Hwy. 94 was built.
15. You remember when Hwy. 94 was 2 lanes in each direction.
16. You've been on a field trip to see an Imax movie at the Reuben H. Fleet Space Center.
17. You still call it the Del Mar Fair.
18. You say "I'm going to the track" and people know what your talking about.
19. You say "I'm going to the park" and people know what you mean.
20. You remember when 'Lemon Grove', 'La Mesa', and 'Spring Valley' were "in the sticks"
21. You understand what May-gray and June-gloom means .
22. A famous skateboarder/surfer lives in your town,
23. There's a North County, South County, and an East County but no Central County.
24. You know what it means when a girl in a short skirt is walking on El Cajon Blvd.
25. You've gotten stuck in the Horton Plaza parking structure traffic after a Padres game.
26. You know what "the merge" is, and will plan your entire day around not being on it during rush hour.
27. You know the difference between Clairmont Mesa, Kearny Mesa, and Mira Mesa.
28. You've stayed home from school or work, because "It's Raining!".
29. You've gone to Sea World on a warm day and sat in the first few rows at the Shamu show to get cooled off.
30. You've been delayed at the Border Checkpoints on the 5, the 8 and the 15. (Where's the one on 8?)
31. Your house doesn't have or need air conditioning unless you live in the East County.
32. No matter what the weather is, there is always someone walking around in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops.
33. You've been to the desert, the mountains, and the beach all in one day.
34. You know that Santee, and Lakeside is where the 'cowboys' live.
35. You know why Hillcrest is known as 'the swish alps'.
36. You hate tourists and their bad driving. (But you don't know how to drive in the rain.)
37. You've gone to the Zoo just to hang out.
38. You have family or friends that have moved to Arizona, Nevada, Utah or Colorado.
39. You know someone who doesn't own pants.
40. You know what the 'Santa Anas' are, and that they have nothing to do with the city of Santa Ana.
41. You know what 'real Mexican food' tastes like.
42. You remember when 'Mission Valley' was cow pastures (Oh...to have bought land then!) and the cows went thru a tunnel under Highway 8.
43. You remember when Lemon Grove had "the cows" at Millers Ranch & you could get milk at their drive-thru.
44. You remember riding the ferry as a passenger for .25 cents for as many trips back & forth as you wanted, all night long.
45. You remember where the National City Airport was and what kind of landing surface it had.
46. You remember where the Naval Amphibious Airport was and remember seeing large Naval Seaplanes practice landing and taking off there.
47. You remember the dredge in Mission Bay that created Fiesta Island.
48. You know exactly where the PSA jet crashed.
49. You went to a ball game at Westgate Park.
50. You know what the Sea Dart was, where it was built and where it was flown.
51. You know what park the Albino Deer lived in and how it died.
52. You knew what street bus #7 operated on.
53. You knew where "Costa Bells St." was in Lemon Grove and what famous feed store was on it.
54. You skated at "Palisade Gardens" and ate at the indoor-outdoor snack bar.
55. You took the "Quince St." offramp from 395 North in Balboa Park.
56. You know what hotel had the glass elevator on its outside.
57. You watched them repair fishing nets at the foot of Grape St.
58. You remember the Ivy growing on the walls at San Diego HS.
59. You watched the jalopies race on the dirt track and later years you watched Y.A. Tittle, as the Chargers QB, at Balboa Stadium.
60. You got a parking ticket from a San Diego Policeman driving a Harley Davidson Servi-Car, which had the box w/ 2 wheels in the back.
61. You watched races at "Hour Glass Field" and know exactly what has been built at that location now.
62. You've seen with your own eyes the Little League Baseball fields in Mission Valley flooded.
63. You know what building "The Brass Rail" was in at downtown San Diego before it was moved to Hillcrest.
64. You watched Bob Dale get pissed on by the monkey during his San Diego Zoorama program on KFMB Channel 8.
65. You know what large reservoir has an island in the middle of it.
66. You know what Jerry Coleman's job was in WWII.
67. You saw the five "skywriters" planes flying in a row writing their messages over San Diego skies.
68. You watched them unload the elephants off of the train and walk them to the Sports Arena for the circus.
69. You ate a hamburger and fries with your high school friends at the A&W drive-in on El Cajon Boulvard.
70. You remember the parades that are no more: Fiesta De La Luna in Chula Vista; Mayday Parade in National City.
Have a beautiful, sunny San Diego Day!!!!