* Only two types believe in socialism: the rich who can afford the luxury and the poor who naively believe the Utopian dream.
* “In my wildest dreams I never thought it would work this well.”~Joe Biden speaking of the stimulus.
* Taxation with representation ain't so hot either. ~Gerald Barzan
* "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." --Albert Camus.
* I don`t believe in a government that protects us from ourselves.~Ronald Reagan
* "A lie told often enough becomes truth" ~Vladimir Lenin
* You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence.~Abraham Lincoln