WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ (Passing requires 4 correct answers)
Please answer all questions before scrolling down for the answers.
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese Gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
All done? Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass. Check your answers in the comments.