Saturday, July 01, 2006

Welcome to Randy's Busy Life

After spending so much time on my genealogy blog at Genea-Musings, I decided to put my personal life posts, pictures and opinions on a new blog - Randy's Busy Life.

My life seems busy to me, but perhaps not to others. I seem to have a lot of free time (hence two blogs...) to go out with my wife, enjoy my kids and grandchildren, read books and the Internet, pursue my genealogy obsession, watch my Padres in person or at Petco Park, etc. Right now I work two days a week as an aerospace engineer, after 35 years of full-time work at Rohr (which was bought by Goodrich).

I'll try to capture some of my personal life posts from the other blog so that they'll be in one place for posterity.

Please let me know, by writing comments, how you like my blog, and if you want something special, let me know.

Away we go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»